95% of UFO sightings are false, resulting either from misidentification or deliberate hoaxes. But the other 5% cannot be dismissed; SECRET ACCESS: UFOS ON THE RECORD focuses on those 5%. Based on the newly published book UFO’s: Generals, Pilots and Government Officials Go On the Record, this two-hour special explores sightings that are supported by numerous creditable sources, from Air Force and commercial pilots, FAA officials, investigators, military Generals and NASA officials as well as hard data: photos, film, radar and audio recordings. This evidence presents a startling look at the very real possibility of alien visitation.
Your other postings are quite interesting, but these UFO crap things, particularly from “credible sources” like this sensationalist “History channel”, oh no, give me a break. This entire 1hr+ crap video could have been summarized in a few sentences and made in a 3-min clip, max. Are Americans REALLY that dumb that a “documentary” of this standard keeps them in front of the telly? Shame.
Anyway, keep up the good work in Canada, there are better high3ch videos out there, I am looking for those on your site. These commercial-loaded American “stupid white man” crap videos unfortunately we intelligent viewers need to ignore. 🙂 Cheers!
I really appreciate your comment and I do agree with you. Some of the information shared on History channel is rather vague and not based on any facts, especially when they talk about Ancient Aliens. However, in my experience many people still do not believe in life on other planets. And with these videos I am hoping that at least a few have their imaginations sparked to at least wonder about the subject.
Fear of something is often the result of ignorance. And if some individuals fear aliens on our first contact they might react the wrong way and ruin the most important day in our history. Let’s just hope everyone is educated enough about the subject because it no longer is a question of – if they will come – but rather – when.
I will do my best to post the most educational videos I can find but also expect some nonsense. Science advances with creativity and creativity sometimes comes from the most absurd sources. Having said that, you should also expect and leave some room for irrelevant videos as it has always been on High T3ch. Just try not to click play. : )
My dear, you are also right about your INTENTION. Eradicating ignorance is a fine activity, I do the same as a teacher every day. Statistics, math, and in general “science” or “scientific thinking” however (particularly: probability calculus) can easily provide a shortcut to show what is worth pondering about and what isn’t.
People “fear” aliens with the right intuition. Albeit their thinking may lack rigor and their feelings may be totally unscientific, this time around they are just lucky with their “gut feelings”. Indeed there is a much higher chance that aliens, if at all in existence, are hostile to us, than for the opposite.
For a humorous representation of this simple mathematical fact see this infographics (a really FUNNY picture, worth reading it, really): http://bit.ly/y9lU3H.
You are a good person with good intentions, and if you live in Canada, I do not blame you for the magnetic attraction to some really “stupid American” things, like this History Channel b******t about aliens. So far let us just conclude that the acronym “UFO” stands for exactly what it is: an UNINDENTIFED Flying Object. We know that flying is possible (since the Wright brothers), we are only puzzled with the first word: unidentified. Zen Buddhism (I am not a buddhist though) is right in asserting that the notion of “I don’t know” should be practiced more often.
All (!!!) the “documentaries” about aliens and UFOs are mere speculation, absolutely baseless hokus-pokus, nothing else.
Good for entertainment (if short), but at this length, dressed up as anything serious or scientific (therefore plausible) is a daylight attack on intelligence though: at least least here in Europe it is.
I do enjoy 99% of your collection though and re-visit your site daily for fresh items: do keep up the good work! You are really amazing to find so many interesting stuff. Respect and cheers 🙂